Mon, 29 March 2021
Thanks for downloading the Plane Safety Podcast with Pilot Pip and Capt Al. This is an aviation podcast hosted by a two professional pilots. We talk about aviation, our jobs as pilots, some of the adventures we get up to and much more.
If you would like to make a donation to the Welsh Air Ambulance in memory of Al's mother then please visit elenidevans.muchloved.com
This episode is a feedback special featuring YOUR feedback and questions.
1. A little piece of the Wright Flyer on Mars
2. Adam Spink missing audio feedback from last episode regarding RNP approach design
3. More audio from Adam Spink !!
4.Our friend Brian Coleman has some info on Pip's next jet (hopefully)
5. Jacob Darlington Brown has some thoughts on Mayday vs Pan Pan
6. Our Maine Man Micah has some info and questions on the recent United 777 engine failure
7. Charlie W also has some info on the United 777
8. Diarmuid shares some info about his airline in Dublin, Ireland
9.Slav from Detroit says hello
10. Brian Geller has a question on single pilot ops on jet aircraft.
11. JDB has a story about a recent birdstrike in Sydney
12. THE Dan Morrell says hi and shares some info on a recent incident at Birmingham airport
Please also leave a review on iTunes, we'd really appreciate it.
Thanks for listening.
Sat, 27 February 2021
Thanks for listening to the Plane Safety Podcast with Pilot Pip and Capt Al. An aviation podcast by 2 professional(ish) pilots for avgeeks everywhere.
In this episode Pip and Al are chatting about our latest sim check, food in economy, the recent United Airlines uncontained engine failure, helicopters on Mars and much much more.
In the Squawkbox we have questions on how to build RNP approaches, getting current again after 2020 and we from ATC guru Adam Spink not once but twice !
You can show your appreciation (or any other emotion we invoke) by leaving a review on iTunes
Thanks for listening.
Sun, 31 January 2021
Thanks for downloading the Plane Safety Podcast with Pilot Pip and Captain Al.
This is a solo pod with just me (Pip). We didn't manage to find time to record a full pod this month so I threw this together at the last minute. I'm talking about some interesting recent flights including a gear down ferry and being refused permission to land in Italy.
To contact the show please email firstname.lastname@example.org or find us at www.planesafetypodcast.com